Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Art in Collaboration with Electronics

After our dreamweaver session I kept thinking about how art is really interwoven with science and electronics. Website design is a cool idea but to actually make it happen you have to know something about computers, actually you have to know a lot about computers. Designing almost anything in today's society would be impossible with out computers. I watched another movie a couple weekends ago called Life as a House and a man was fired from his job as an architect because he was not using computers to make his models. Its sad to think that might actually happen, but I'm sure it does. In order to be successful in art or design, you have to have a much larger skill set than just being artistic.Its just interesting to me how soon enough todays society will be 100% dependent on electronic devices (if it isn't already...) And for anyone who likes sad movies about dyeing architects, I suggest Life as a House, its pretty good. Once again I give credit to netflix for suggesting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment